Friday, February 22, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper,

Everyday when I'm sitting at my computer working, my little puppy always curls up in her chair next to the window and keeps me company, she also interrupts me ever so often so that I take a break and don't go crazy staring at the computer all day! But every time I turn around she just looks so darn cute, especially when I turn around and she is curled up in a ball upside down! So I decided to try and sneakily capture it but setting up my camera on a tripod and very ninja like would slide my had over and take a photo until she finally did the crazy upside-down maneuver. And so I thought I'd share just a few of the photos I took with you so you can see how hard it is to keep working when I have this staring at me me from the corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous 2:31 AM  

Hey, she's a weimaraner, right? That's what my 7-year-old dog is. Well, she's half that; the other half is pit bull (blue). But, don't let that freak you out. She's the biggest wuss known to man. The worst she can do it lick you to death, friend or foe. She's 70 pounds and packing on that fat since all she does is sleep. She sleeps on my feet while I'm at my computer desk then will follow me all around the house. She's more glued to me than my own shadow! haha.

Michael Chansley 11:43 PM  

What a cutie! My dogs are the same way. One of which is a half-pit bull and is the sweetest dog. When I get home, it takes me 10-15 minutes just to get to the computer at times just because of my dogs.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP