Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Emily + Dustin: Engaged

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of driving up to Scottsdale and doing a photo shoot for Emily and Dustin whose wedding I get to shoot later this year here in Tucson! I had so much fun wandering around with these two!

We started off at one of my favorite spots in Phoenix the Tempe Center for the Arts!















Before leaving we made a little detour to this really cool underpass!







Love this!




And finally we finished up our shoot at the Desert Botanical Garden where Dustin proposed!

It never ceases to amaze me how strange the landscapes in Arizona are sometimes, these rocks look like they came from some strange alien planet lol...



I'm not gonna lie... these two were pretty easy to photograph lol...





And my personal favorite outfits!!!! Go Wildcats!!!!!



Bear Down Arizona.... Bear Down Red and Blue... Bear Down Arizona... Kick the !@(#R#& out of ASU.... :)



And finally for a big finish Dustin's brother let us up onto the roof of his apartment complex which is just across the street from Chase Fields... Talk about a gorgeous view!!!!


Thank you guys so much for being such amazing models! I can't wait for your big day!!!!!

2 comments:

Brandi 6:46 PM  

Gorgeous couple and gorgeous photos! Love these.

Leah Simmers 5:23 PM  

gorgeous!!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP