Friday, September 29, 2006

Love In The Barrio

An Awesome E-session with Stephanie and Jon!

I was a little nervous about this shoot, Stephanie doesn't like to have her picture taken and neither does Jon, and I had gotten several e-mails from them about how nervous they were about the e-session. I promised them it would be a blast and so 2 hrs after their plane landed in Tucson from Colorado we met up and began the race with the sun. We literally didn't stop moving until the sun had finally set. Once they got used to my style they really enjoyed themselves (I think) and we had a blast. Then we got to chill out and talk in this awesome little cafe that serves gigantic bowls of Captain Crunch! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:










0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP