Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Michele & Dominic
November 11th 2006

This past weekend I had the honor of being a second shooter with Bruce Erik Steffine at Michele and Dominic's classy Black and White wedding! I had a blast! Michele was so sweet the whole day, so was everybody else for that matter. I started shooting at Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church photographing the girls getting into their dresses and doing last minute touch-ups.












Walking down the stairs to the aisle



The ceremony... I really loved the mural on the back wall, it caught the light so well and the colors just popped out at you.





And now for everything else... ;)














A big thanks to Bruce Erik Steffine for letting me tag along!

0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP