Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Adriane & Diego Claramunt

I headed off to Sedona Arizona on tuesday to capture the wedding of one of my good friends Adriane and her hubby to be Diego! I have to admit I was a little worried going into the day since this was going to be my first night wedding, and although I knew everything would turn out fine, I was still a little worried about things going just right for them. However, contrary to all my pre-conjured thoughts the wedding was a BLAST and the photos turned out GREAT! They were so much fun all day goofing around with their friends and just generally having a good time of it. I have to say that I've known Adriane for a while and Diego is by a landslide the best guy I've ever seen her with, they really and truly are made for each other. I've always been skeptical of internet dating, but this wedding was like a walking billboard for E-Harmony.Com. After making fun of her sister for using E-Harmony Adriane decided to give it a try, a couple weeks later she met Diego and their fist phone conversation lasted 9 HOURS!!! He's so perfect for her and treats her like a princess, I so happy for the both of them. I started crying during the ceremony so hard I couldn't see through my viewfinder anymore! Anyway, without further ado here is their beautiful, fun-filled wedding!



















1 comments:

Bruce 9:45 AM  

Very beautiful work, Kadie! The bridal portrait is lovely. The shot of the groom is great ... nice how he pops out from all the surrounding deep tones. The group shot (bridal party) is awesome!!
And I just love the black & white first dance image ... gorgeous! Your work is outstanding!!!

Bruce Erik Steffine

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP