Saturday, March 03, 2007

Colby & Liz - Engagement Session

Here are some of the pics I got from an e-session I did a couple weeks ago with Colby and Liz. I have to say when I first met them I thought they were going to be the more reserved type, nothing too crazy. Then we got together to do their e-session and I couldn't have been more wrong. They are crazy... I LOVE IT! They were up for any and everything, it was great. We went to Degrazia Chapel again, a place I am beginning to love, a big thanks to Amber and Matthew for showing me the spot. This time one of the old adobe buildings was open and we snuck in there for a couple pics, that light was just amazing. So without further ado, here are the pics. :)

First we got the one for Mom and Dad out of the way..



And then we got a little more artzy...










Hmm... I just noticed all the ones I liked were horizontal pics, which is strange because I typically have to remember to turn my camera that direction since I usually prefer vertical pics. How odd... but in a good way. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:44 PM  

Excellent pictures! Cheers

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP