Sunday, March 18, 2007

FINE ART PHOTOS WITH JOE

Joe and I went out today and did some pics for my fine art photography class at the U of A. I used a 4x5 camera for the film but I did some duplicate shots with my digital to. (Can't live without that instant gratification!) I've been wanting to do a shoot across the street from our house where they are in the middle of tearing down some old buildings for a couple weeks now, and today I finally had the chance. A special thanks to my wonderful hubby for dressing up in black formal wear in the 95 degree weather! Here are two of my favorite shots that I captured with the digital, I'll try and post some more real black and white prints when I get them developed and printed. I hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP