Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Andrea + Brad: Engaged


Ahhhgghh!!! I've become such a terrible blogger of late :(  But no worries lots to come!  And to prove how bad I've been I totally forgot to post up some photos from Brad and Andrea's engagement session I did back in January.  I just shot their wedding two weekends ago and thought you should probably see these before their wedding photos!  Oh well, better late then never.

Joey and I had so much fun running about Phoenix with them, getting kicked out of public buildings (don't ask lol) and having lots of fun in general.  But enough talk here are some pics :)

We stared off at the Royal Palms Resort where Brad proposed up in the candle lit tower, how romantic is that!?



I am in love with Andrea's eyes they are beautiful!









Then we went over to the Tempe Center for the Arts it was so awesome!!! So so so many cool places to take pictures

See!?!? How cool is this!?  Right after we snapped this pic we got kicked out of the "public building" for being a safety hazard.  Apparently in the completely empty building someone might trip on them and sue.... but at least we got one pic!

At night all these little orange things light up and it looks so cool...

Ok so we were bad and snuck back into the building for just a couple more pics, I just couldn't help myself it was so cool in there!

Back outside there were these awesome infinity edge pools! They made such an awesome picture!


Thanks for looking, keep your eyes peeled for their amazing wedding to come sometime soon!

6 comments:

takedi.com fotografia 12:48 PM  

I love every one shot from the Tempe Center for the Arts!! They're amazing! Especially the 2nd one (red) - great colours and emotions. Congrats

Ayesha 11:04 AM  

These are so beautiful... I love all the black and whites, the water one and the ones with the orange circles on the walls.. lol I think thats all the pictures haha.

Kadie Pangburn 11:08 AM  

lol thank you both :)

Mike Richards 11:13 AM  

LOVE YOUR WORK!!!! So beautiful!

Rachael Earl 11:59 PM  

Oooh...Royal Palms is one of my all time favorite venues! I love your unique take on both places you shot at! Awesome as usual!

ramil 7:50 AM  

love love love the look and composition of these!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP