Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lori + JT

Ok so I know I have been the worst blogger EVER of late. Things have been crazy around here and it's been all we can do just to keep up! But as of Tuesday that should all be behind me now, I am so excited to have some time to breathe this summer! And hopefully catch up on a bunch of late blog entries.

I've mentioned it before, and I'll say it again... I love Lori and JT and I was so so so blessed to get to photograph their big day! Again like I mentioned when I posted their e-session we go way back with them and were so excited to be there when they tied the knot! Here are some of my favorite pics from the day.

Oh window lit shoes how I love thee...


Her bouquet was so pretty I loved all the different assortments of flowers she had in it!


Right next to the room where the gals were getting ready their was this awesome awesome little room full of strange desert artifacts, kinda like a mini museum. I just couldn't resist playing around in there with the rings!


Lori was such a beautiful bride...


My favorite wedding day perfume and a little bling for good luck :)


Some backlit yummyness...


Have I mentioned that Lori was a beautiful bride!?!?

Some pretty details...

Here comes the bride... dum dum de dum...




Can you believe this lighting! It was so amazing!




Ok I know you already saw this one but it's my FAVORITE!!!



I love these two so much, Lori was so gorgeous I just couldn't stop taking photos of her...

I think I love the way they make each other laugh the most....
Reception details... the sunset was breathtaking!


And how awesome is this first dance shot!?


Venue: Westward Look Resort

Thank you guys so so so much for letting us be a part of your amazing love story!

2 comments:

Rachael Earl 2:38 PM  

Awesome!!! Love the rich colors, and the bride looks stunning!

Curtis Copeland 12:20 PM  

Fabulous wedding! You really captured the romance and wonder of Lori and JT's wedding in your photographs. Nice work!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP