Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't Worry I'm Not Dead...

I know I have really been falling off the blog train lately. :( But I'm working super hard I assure you!! Right now I'm deep in designland putting together a super chic album for one of my favorite clients. Thought I'd share a few of my favorite spreads to show you I really have been up to stuff! This is actually not a very typical album design for me, I usually like lots of belles and whistles (tastefully done of course) but everything about this wedding screamed elegance and you really can't get more elegant than a simple clean chic design like this.

This is the first page of the book, so when you open up the cover this is the first thing you see....


This is my favorite favorite spread, I loved the detail shots I was able to get for them at the wedding...








Hopefully they'll like it as much as I do when I get all done!!!

0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP