Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jesse + Mickey

Ok... I just couldn't wait any longer! Here are some more of the awesome images we got during the session I did with Jesse and Mickey. Mickey is an amazing songwriter, singer and guitarist and she is married to my bro-in-law Jesse who is one of the best drummers I know, and they have been creating some great music together lately and will soon be featured in the Phoenix film festival! For the festival and for some music reps they've been talking to they asked me to take some images for them to put together some promotional materials and things. Here's what we came up with!!!!

This first half of the images were all done at our studio...

Normally I comment on each photo and tell you which ones I love the most... but in this case I adore ALL of them! So it would be pointless for me to simply say FAVORITE on every image lol... So just know I am pretty proud of these!





















Then I wanted to head downtown and take some vintage inspired images to go along with Mickey's super cute outfit!











Did they both not make the best models EVER!? Mickey has such awesome style and Jesse even GQ'd it up for us! So excited to put some of these up on our website soon!

8 comments:

jen 12:55 PM  

this is my absolute favorite shoot you've done so far...LOVE it! :)

Monty Jessop 3:36 PM  

Hello Kadie, Great images! I should have known she was your sister. You certainly look like sisters.

Great images they are going to have the best promotional materials.
The skies the limit

Brandi 4:31 PM  

Holy hotness, these are so sexy and fierce!

Denise (Simply Knot Photography) 9:16 PM  

LOVE these!!! Fabulous work and the styling is just perfect. Amazing job!

Jackie Jean 11:36 AM  

These are very fun! I love that red dress

Tressa 11:49 AM  

Love these, they are all way javascript:void(0)cool!

Purple Nickel Studio 12:04 PM  

You guys did a FABULOUS job on their session! Mickey is such a DOLL!!! They totally 'brought it'!!! I really like all the different locations and lighting. These are gonna make COOL bio's for them!

Lauren 5:52 PM  

These are beyond fabulous! I love them all :D

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP