Thursday, February 11, 2010

Inspiring Thursdays - Blues Traveler

A while ago I started a little thing called Inspiring Thursdays, and let's face it... I haven't been very good at keeping it up. However this year I really want to get back into the swing of posting them.

This post is a series of photographs I've had in my inspiration folder for sometime now, and every time I look at them I fall in love with them all over again.

Teen Vogue
"Blues Traveler"
Models: Monika (Jac) Jagaciak, Ansel Elgort
Photographer: Arthur Elgort (AWESOME WEBSITE CHECK IT OUT!!!!)
Fashion Editor: Jillian Davison

You can see the full set of scans from the editorial by clicking HERE, Here are a few of my top favorite images from the shoot:

0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP