Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Workshops, Oh My...




A few months ago I had the awesome pleasure of teaching a photography workshop at our studio, it was so much fun we've decided to do it one more time this year! And not only that we're adding even more workshops too! We also are going to have a 1 day advanced workshop and private workshops available as well! If you've been thinking about taking a class but have just never had the time then one of these might be fore you!

We'll be teaching the two day beginners workshop Oct 23rd + Oct 24th and the advanced Oct 17th, space is limited since we want to keep these small so if you are thinking about coming sign up sooner than later.

To find out more information and to sign up for the classes check out our worshop website:



Here's a few images Joey snapped from the last one we did:

1 comments:

Sabrina 12:42 PM  

I CANT WAIT!!! THERES MY NAME!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D OHHHH AND THE BACK OF MY HEAD!!! LOL I can't wait for the 17th!!!! :D Right before my trip and I can practice my new knowledge!!!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP