Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Melanie + Dave: Married

I'm so excited to finally get to blog this wedding! Melanie and Dave are two of the sweetest people I've met in a long time, and I just fell in love with them and their family's. There is so much love and support that surrounds these two it's amazing, it was a blessing to just be there.





I knew the moment I saw this dress it was going to be a good day :)




These shoes were so cute!


I love these two images of Melanie getting into her dress, they have such a beautiful classic feeling to them...


Seriously... Melanie was stunning... like super model stunning...


Her and Dave decided to do a first look and we were able to walk all around La Paloma and get some gorgeous images.


FAVORITES!!!! Seriously straight out of old hollywood, these two are gorgeous...






This is probably one of my favorite bride coming down the isle photos ever...


Did I mention the whole day was beautiful... the light was amazing!


I love this one of Melanie's sister...


Melanie and Dave had one of my favorite wedding colors combos ever: Lime Green and Navy! Yumm!




First dance!!! Anne Bryan did an amazing job on this room...






Wedding Planning and Event Design: Creative Events By Anne Bryan
Location: La Paloma Country Club
Videographer: WAM Weddings

1 comments:

Anonymous 3:42 PM  

Wow I am in awe of your work as always. So amazing

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP