Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Out Of The Office


Sunday evening Joey and I lost a very special member of our family, Micah Kaplan, Joe's cousin (more like his brother). Due to funeral preparations I will be taking the week off of work to help our family through this time. If you have an emergency and need to get a hold of me I will still be receiving e-mail, however if it is not urgent I probably won't be able to get back to you until next week.

Thank you for your patience.

If you knew Micah and would like more information on making donations to the family, the viewing or memorial service you can find all the information on the website we have set up here for him:
www.ILoveMicahKaplan.com


0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP