Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can I just brag on my hubby for a second?

Ok, so my hubby (who had never really even used a camera before we met) is doing so great lately with his photography! He's been my second shooter for awhile now and I keep using more and more of his stuff, but this last little practice shoot he did SO GREAT! He was able to shoot the whole day with the camera on manual and not ask me a single question, and look at some of the amazing shots he got! And yes that's me modeling, I think I'm one of the only photographers I know who likes having their pictures taken as much as they like taking pictures :)



1 comments:

KellytheCulinarian 9:19 PM  

Joe showed me these last week, they really turned out well. You must have taught him something :)

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP