Tuesday, July 17, 2007

¡Viva Las Vegas!

Wow what a weekend, I think all totaled Joey and I spent over 14 hours in the car! But it was all worth it since we took a day trip to vegas to photograph my brother-laws's engagement photos with his beautiful fiancé Amy who will be getting married November 3rd. Neither Amy or I had ever been to Vegas before so we a blast walking around the hotels and taking in all the sites, and of course taking a gazilion photos! We even got to be serenaded on a gondola ride at the Venetian! So yeah, we had a blast, and I'm really stoked to go back for my birthday in September. Here's some of my favorite pictures from the trip :)

(oh and on a funny side note: we saw over 6 brides walking around vegas just in the short time we were there, kinda funny to me at least, it started to be like a game, like where's Waldo bridal style. But anyway, back to the pictures)

First we made a quick stop on the hoover dam.



Then after 4 hours in the car we finally arrived in Vegas!











I think this one is my favorite from the trip.



The ceiling in the venetian is amazing, and it took us a while to figure out how to get it in the picture :)






Finally we finished up the day with the water display at the Bellagio.


2 comments:

KellytheCulinarian 10:14 PM  

Hey, Joe told me about this trip, I'm so jealous, it looks fabulous. I've never been.

Anonymous 11:44 AM  

hey there girl, i am so excited about this engagement!!! i'll have to call joshy and wish him the best!!
-gracie

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP