Thursday, July 26, 2007

Introducing Hitched and Haut Sessions!

Hitched and Haut is an idea I've had rolling around in my brain for some time now, inspired in part by a new trend in wedding photography called trash the dress This paired with my love for fashion photography made me want to start offering my clients a little something special for the bride after her big day has come and gone. Another chance to throw on that gown, get all glammed up and do a high end photo-shoot to capture forever the beauty of her and her dress. So to kick things off I asked my friend Melanie to model for me so we could get some pics to show everyone what I'm talking about. So without any further ado, I now present, Hitched and Haut!















This little girl was so cute! We were taking pictures at La Paloma Resort and this little girl came up to Melanie and told her she looked like a princess and asked if her mom could take a pictures of them together :)








A special thanks to Melanie for running around in the hot muggy weather with me!

Also I wanted to extend another special thanks to Bridal Affair where we got the dress for the shoot, they were so nice the whole time, they we truly a pleasure to work with, so if you need a wedding dress, make sure to stop by Bridal Affair on Prince and Oracle, they'll take care of you!

1 comments:

Shan Renee 2:22 PM  

These are amazing! Fabulous job! I love the second image...looks very vintage/fashion!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP