Tuesday, August 07, 2007

E-Session In Bisbee :)

Joey and I had the pleasure of taking a road trip to Bisbee Arizona this past weekend with Mark and Christy to shoot their engagement pictures and we had a BLAST! I'm such a lucky duck when it comes to awesome clients, cause these two couldn't be sweeter and we had so much fun just hanging out with them! I'm so excited to be photographing their wedding next month on the 15th! But enough blabbing, here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!













I know it's hard to believe, but with monsoon season in full force we actually found a waterfall in southern Arizona! I know it looks tiny in the pics, but this thing was HUGE and this is just the very bottom of it, since none of us really felt like making Christy hike a mile up to a waterfall in heels :)






0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP