Friday, August 31, 2007

Puppies and Houses Hooray!!!!

Hey everybody, It seems like forever since the last time I blogged about anything, mostly due to the fact that life has been crazy the past couple of months. For those of you who know abut the ongoing house saga, you will be glad to know we finally were able to move in!!! After many trials and ups and downs, constant no and yes we were finally able to make everything go through, and I am finally typing a blog from my very own house! And then to add the cherry on top, Joey surprised me with an early birthday present of a puppy! So here she is ladies and gentlemen the newest edition to the Pangburn household, I give you Audrey Ella Pangburn!!!!!



Me and Audrey taking a nap:



I went into the bathroom to do my make-up and came out to find her all curled up inside one of my suitcases:



Dinner time:



There will be tons more photos of her to come I'm sure :) What can I say, I'm a proud mama :)

3 comments:

KellytheCulinarian 11:06 AM  

Awww, the puppy is adorable.

Anonymous 8:32 PM  

Too cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous 2:56 PM  

kadie this is quite possibly teh butest puppy i've ever seen!!! yay for you!!
gracie

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP