Thursday, August 09, 2007

~Fun With Sis~
I decided tuesday to drive up and visit my family in Prescott so I could see them before U of A starts up again and my schedule isn't quite as free. My mom and sis both had the day off of work yesterday and so kasie and I decided what better to do than dress up in a wedding dress, drive 45 mins to an old abondoned mining house and almost kill ourselves walking out on these crazy beams! Sounds like fun in a big poofy dress huh? So anyway, here are some of the pics from our little adventure.



2 comments:

KellytheCulinarian 12:34 PM  

Kadie! This looks so scary! I hope you all wore tennis shoes and didn't go alone. The photos look great, though.

Anonymous 4:46 PM  

such love in your photography. and you're so young. you have a lot to be proud of!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP