Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Congratulations Josh & Amy!!!

Joey and I have had a crazy couple of weeks! Which included Joey's brother wedding on Nov 3rd, to his beautiful fiancé Amy. Joey and I were best man and maid of honor for the wedding so we weren't able to take pictures. Luckily my good friend Stuart Mattingly of SLM PHOTOGRAPHY was able to come out and shoot the ceremony. However Josh and Amy decided to see each other before the ceremony so we were able to take some fun formals of them before the wedding, then race over to the church and slip into our wedding duds and let Stuart take over from there. Here's a couple of my fav pics that we got!


Amy as the salon getting her updo:




I have no idea why but one of my favorite parts of every wedding day is when the bride gets her make-up applied. I absolutely LOVE taking pictures of putting on make-up. Is that weird?



Getting dressed:



Didn't she make a pretty bride!



Amy's face when she saw Josh for the first time:






I'll post some pictures of Joey and I dancing the night away in a later post!

0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP