Sunday, December 02, 2007

Danielle & Reuben

Joey and I had the pleasure to meet up and photograph Danielle and Reuben this past sunday and we had a BLAST with them! Danielle and Reuben got married at the Tucson Zoo in october and even though they got some amazing pictures from their wedding photographer John Crozier they didn't have time to get all the formals they wanted. So we went out with them today and got about a zillion more photos for them to choose from! Here are some of Joey and I's favorites!
















2 comments:

katy 10:58 PM  

Oh my gosh I LOVE that big orangey wall! What a great shot. These are all gorgeous, very nice work!

Angela 8:08 PM  

I just stumbled across your blog and I have to say I love your pictures! The curtain makes for such a great backdrop and you got some amazing pictures :) I'll definitely be checking back for more pictures

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP