Monday, January 07, 2008

Bridal Shoot With Amy

Since I was up in Phoenix for a few days helping Kevin King I called up my new sis-in-law Mrs. Amy Pangburn to see if she wanted to come down and have some fun taking pictures on friday. She jumped at the idea and we drove all around town in search of photo spots and got some great shots. Although I don't know if I had more fun taking pictures or doing her hair and make-up. I've always loved doing hair but never have any willing models!

But anyway, without further ado here's some of my fav shots from our shoot!








2 comments:

KellytheCulinarian 8:36 AM  

Nice photos -- it's only 30 degrees here.

Anonymous 4:22 PM  

This is unfair, does marriage qualify someone to have that much fun???

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP