Friday, May 09, 2008

Dawnelle & Brandon • May 8th 2008

Joey and I were so blessed to be a part of Dawnelle and Brandon's wedding yesterday at Saguaro Buttes. The day started off a little bumpy with a hair do disaster, but family and friends went to the rescue and salvaged Dawnelle's updo, and made it beautiful! Dawnelle was so sweet about the whole thing too, I know I would have been FREAKING! But after the hair do rescue things went pretty smoothly, and they had a beautiful wedding. Here are some of my favorite pics from yesterday:

Went a bit vintage with a few of these, doesn't Dawnelle look beautiful!


Her flowers were so pretty! I loved her bouquet...






And Brandon cleans up nicely too huh! Joe did and AWESOME job on this portrait of him!


I just couldn't stop taking pictures of Dawnelle! not only is she beautiful on the outside, she has such a wonderful spirit as well. It's hard to take your eyes off her!


The ceremony was right at sunset, and the lighting was GORGEOUS!


See :)





Yeah! We're Married!


More pretty golden light...


Ok, this photo is kind of funny, Brandon is a contractor and he actually did a lot of work at the wedding venue, and happened to lay the concrete where they are standing, so we snagged a few pics to show off his handy work!




I told you I couldn't stop taking pictures of her!


So, normally I try not to duplicate photos from another wedding I've done, but Dawnelle begged me to recreate one of my fav photos, and I just couldn't say no. So in the effort for uniqueness, I gave this one a bit of a vintage twist.


First dance


Cake Cutting Kisses


And fun sparkler goodbyes!

6 comments:

KellytheCulinarian 4:07 PM  

Love the sparklers, what a great idea.

Aaron & Heather 6:09 AM  

What a great wedding. She was beautiful and your texture uses really fit. I'm an instant fan.

-Aaron

Airika Pope 2:07 PM  

What a fun wedding, Kadie! You and Joey captured the fun spirit that this couple had--I love that. Great work!

Leah 4:17 PM  

great work Kadie. I love your vintage twist you did on the one image, stunning. ANd how fun with the groom and the shoes!

Anonymous 10:33 AM  

I love the groom portrait and the shoes, the toning on those is fantastic. great set of images!

Ruby Rideout 8:26 AM  

beautiful work!

love your art and your processing.

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP