Friday, May 02, 2008

• Introducing Custom Engagement Guestbooks •

Joey and I have been including these cute little books in our wedding package for a while now, but this is the very first one I've gotten to order and it turned out FANTASTIC! I ended up using a different company than I normally do but I am so impressed by this little book, they are definitely going to by one of my main album companies from now on! Here are some pics I took of the book, so you can see just how cute it is...

Here's the cover:



It has nice sturdy pages for writing on... it is a guestbook after all!



It's got a little something something on the spine...



It's cover is nice and thick to protect the pages inside...



Here's a couple of the spreads inside, although these photos of the book don't really do the image quality justice at all, because it's amazing!



We design the pages with questions for your guest to answer, instead of just signing their name...



Although we do have places for guests to sign their name as well...



The photos can go right across both pages...



And they lay completely flat when opened.



And here's some final details of the book...




Aren't they cute! I'm so excited to be offering these to our clients!

3 comments:

Anonymous 1:53 PM  

I love the way you're reaching out and providing value added services and products for your clients. Very cool stuff!

Anonymous 7:40 PM  

Hey! Stumbled upon this post and was wondering which album company you used . . .

Kadie Pangburn 9:53 AM  

Hi Denise :) I used Vision Art to make the book, they had amazing customer service and got the book to me in about a week!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP