Monday, June 09, 2008

Andrea + Elias • June 7th 2008

It's all Greek to me!

Joey and I had so much fun being a part of Andrea and Elias's Greek wedding this past weekend. I had not, up until this point, photographed a Greek wedding and it was such a fun experience. By the end of the evening Joey and I were both wishing we were honorary Greeks too! The wedding was beautiful, which wasn't much of a surprise considering Andrea is a graphic designer and very artistic. During the evening it was mentioned how much Elias looks like John Travolta... and I have to say... I'm inclined to agree now that I'm thinking about it. The reception was held out at the beautiful Hacienda Del Sol, which was once the Hollywood hot spot for stars like Katherine Hepburn, Spencer Tracy and Frank Sinatra... Andrea and Elias even got to stay in the room that Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy stayed in when they came to visit, how cool is that!



This is probably my new favorite shoe picture EVER! Not to mention how awesome the shoes are!




Wasn't Andrea radiant!



I love this picture of her bridesmaids' faces when she put her dress on...




Andrea and Elias were married at St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church...



The church is very ornate...



Mr. and Mrs. Liabotis



The light was beautiful for photos...



FAVORITE!



Andrea's bridesmaids are photo crazy and were snapping almost as many photos as I was all day!



I loved her colors, so bright and fun!



Hacienda Del Sol is beautiful at night...




Elias's family sang a song in Greek at the reception, it was so fun!



There was also some really great Greek dancing...



We had such a great evening... :)

1 comments:

Ron and Helen 11:43 AM  

Great Pictures, Great Wedding......this should happen every weekend

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP