Friday, June 13, 2008

¡Attention! Newlyweds Wanted!

Thought I'd just post a little blurb up here on my blog that I am currently looking for any, newlyweds who might like to participate in a FREE... yes I said FREE Hitched and Haute session in Bisbee Arizona.

DATE FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT: July 27th 2008



The Catch...

You'll be modeling for a group of around 10 photographers! Which means more pictures for you!

The shoot is a learning experience for photographers to play around and have fun creating stunning images, so if you have a wedding dress just turning yellow in that closest, aren't afraid to get it a little dirty and would be interested in being one of our muse's for the day hit me up at:

kadie@pangburnphotography.com

and let me know!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP