Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hilary + Justin

Ok so WHERE HAVE I BEEN!? Well... let's just say I've been keeping busy! I've been working on some awesome things that we will be unveiling very soon and they have had me running around like a crazy person! I have also been working on editing Hilary + Justin's AMAZING wedding! Usually when I do a blog post I just go through the photos really quickly and pull out my favorites and make my post.... well this time it was just SO HARD to decide! It has taken me forever to narrow the photos down for a post but I think I have finally picked out all my favorites!

This wedding was seriously so amazing, Joey and I are so blessed to have been a part of their day. These are two of the most amazing people you will ever meet. I'm so glad they found each other!

But enough talk, I know Hilary has been waiting so long for this post lets get to the photos!!!!

I went a little detail crazy at this wedding becuase everything was just so beautiful!


The shoes...


Isn't Hilary seriously gorgeous!?


Love this shot of her putting on her make-up...


The dress, not my typical view of it but I really love this image!




Hilary wore her mother's pearls, and I was having a lot of fun photographing them, I just had to include this one too!


Justin wasn't looking bad himself! I love these two images Shaun got for me, I was stoked to have him with us taking photos that day. He did an awesome job!


First look... I know you've seen it before but I am in love with this photo...




Hilary and Justin had their wedding at the beautiful La Paloma, where there are tons of fun photo spot!




I mean come on, you can't ask for a more perfect day, perfect location and perfect bride!


Love this!




I knew since Hilary was having Red as her main wedding color, we just had to go over to the red door spa and take a few pictures. The lighting was awesome and these guys are the perfect models!




They also had one of the best wedding parties EVER! These guys were so fun!




Justin and his guys...


The day really was perfect...


The backdrop was so beautiful!




I love this picture from when Justin was saying his vows to Hilary...


First Kiss!! I love these two, the lighting was just perfect!






First dance...


There were also some pretty emotional speeches, (and really funny ones too!)


And the dancing!!! The dancing was amazing!


Thank you both SOOOO much for letting me be a part of your day!

3 comments:

SunStreet Photo 11:47 PM  

Great work Pangburns! Stunning images of such a beautiful wedding. Justin and Hilary were a blast and made it easy to create great photos. I'm looking forward to shooting with the two of you again!

W. Ashley 4:36 PM  

yesssss! i made it into one of your pictures! good stuff pangburn... Love it!

darla 7:17 AM  

Dang! These images are AMAAZING!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP