Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hawaii Here I Come!!!!

I know I have been really MIA of late, we have seriously been running around so much this summer that the entire thing has been a bit of blur. But I have some awesome posts with some of the fun we've been having coming soon. For now I wanted to let you guys know that I will be taking off on Wednesday next week to spend a few days visiting my folks on Oahu. I'm going to be there the 12th to the 20th and would love to set up a few photo shoots while I'm there. I'm even going to be giving away a couple free engagement/portrait shoots to the first two couples to contact me! So if you live on Oahu and are interested in having me take your photos (or you have friends who live there and might be interested) just shoot me an e-mail at: kadie@pangburnphotography.com

I'm so excited for my trip! I'll make sure and be a good little blogger while I'm there and share photos with you guys.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP