Monday, September 07, 2009

A Birthday + A Wedding

This weekend was so awesome! Not only was it my birthday on Saturday, but it was Jesse (my brother-in-law) + Mickey's Wedding! I was so excited to not only be a part of their day, but also be Mickey's matron-of-honor. Mickey has such awesome taste and every detail was so perfect for the two of them, it was totally vintage glam with hints of tuscany. Jesse looked just like Cary Grant in his gray suit. I was so proud of my little brother and pretty much balled my eyes out the whole day, I am such an emotional sap. But seriously, these two are so awesome and so perfect for each other you can't help but be excited for them!

Mickey told me she wanted me to enjoy the day so they had Elizabeth (my amazing intern from last year) photograph the wedding so I could just concentrate on having fun. (how totally sweet is that!?) Of course they are just too darn cute for me to have not taken a single picture. So when they headed off for portrait time with just the two of them I tagged along and grabbed a couple pictures too.

It's late so I'm just going to share one for now just because I'm still so excited for them!



Congrats you two, you are amazing!

2 comments:

The McCoy's 9:16 PM  

Such a great picture! So vintage and Chic- I love it!

The McCoy's 9:16 PM  

Such a great picture! So vintage and Chic- I love it!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP