Monday, October 05, 2009

ANNA - 2010 Senior Rep

I am so backlogged on my blogging! Ok here we go let's try and get caught up this week...

I had such an amazing time photographing Anna downtown, she was totally up for anything and an amazing model! I know she is going to be a huge hit in her musical theatre career!

See? She's just a little gorgeous...


Girls like this make my job too easy...










Doesn't she have an awesome smile?


FAVORITES! I love these two images...


How awesome is that pink dress!? I love having fun clothes to photograph!




I love these two as well....


Thank you so much Anna you were totally amazing to photograph!

1 comments:

Kelly LaBruyere 12:23 PM  

LOVE that pink dress! Those photos are so fun!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP