Thursday, October 15, 2009

QUESTION - Photo Classes & Workshops


Hey All! I know I've been lagging in blogging again... I really am trying :(  Time seems to keep getting away from me and then I realize it's been yet another week with now blog updates.  So I am going to REALLY try and get better at this.

But!

I wanted to ask all you guys a quick question!  I am thinking about teaching two photo classes at my studio this January

one beginner class for newbies to photography who want an uber fun crash course on how to use their SLR camera and how to take a decent photo.

and maybe a more advanced class for pro photogs wanting to improve upon their photography where I'd go over all my little tips and tricks I've learned myself over the years.

What I really need to know is if there is enough interest in either of these two classes for me to start putting one together. 

So here's the deal.  If you yourself or a family member or friend or whomever you know is seriously interested in taking one of these classes from me, shoot me an e-mail at inquiries@pangburnphotography.com so I can get an idea of how many people would actually want to sign up for something like this.

Thanks guys!

0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP