Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sarah + Dave: Married

Sarah and Dave got married at one of my FAVORITE locations in southern Arizona, Tubac Golf Resort . The property is seriously gorgeous and there are so many many places to take pictures there I could just shoot all day without running out of ideas. Joey and I have had so much fun getting to know Sarah and Dave and I just couldn't wait for the wedding. But enough talk, lets see some photos....

Sarah's dress was so gorgeous and perfect for the day...

I know I say this a lot... but I really love make-up photos there is always something so chic about them...




Hello gorgeous!

I love that photo on the left... so old hollywood...

Joey stole their rings for a bit and got this awesome shot...

Dave and Sarah decided to see each other before their wedding which I always love since it gives us plenty of time to relax and wander around leisurely taking photos instead of doing a mad rush after the ceremony. But I'll write a blog post about that another time... ;)


I love this one!





These two were such awesome models!

Sarah... you are gorgeous... just thought I'd let you know ;)



Favorite!!!!


Favorite #2... it's my blog... I can do that...

Sarah planned everything so well down to all the little details and together they were gorgeous.

Then is was finally time to get married. Isn't this shot cinematic looking!?


Married!

I love this picture...

I had to include a couple bridal party pics because these guys were awesome... I love this one...

And this one!

And I couldn't forget the flower girls, these girls were adorable!

Party time!





Thank you guys so so so much for letting us be there to capture your day we had so much fun hanging out with you and your family!

Oh and I just have to through this little gem up here as well to show we that we really get down at all our wedding receptions! Please disregard my epically terrible expression lol...



12 comments:

Brandi 7:05 PM  

Lovely Kadie! I love makeup shots too.

Mark 12:02 PM  

Great stuff Kadie! I like the "My Wedding Shoes". I'll have to get my wife to start making those.

courtney 12:08 PM  

I absolutely adore your B&W photos. And that ring shot is amazing!

Bethany Gilbert Hattiesburg MS Wedding Photographers 12:32 PM  

These are gorgeous and her eyes are amazing! Great job!

gina&tony 12:51 PM  

i loooove her dress! she looks fabulous. (and her groom doesn't look too shabby either! ;) hehe.) and can i just take a second to note how much i love their bouquets? i want to steal them.

Sandy S 2:55 PM  

I love your detail shots. But my favorites are the ones on the bridge and her in the doorway of the church. Just stunning work!

Kelly LaBruyere 3:30 PM  

Wow! I can tell why you love shooting there- it's gorgeous. I love the shots of them on the bridge!

jamie coupaud 11:16 AM  

Wow, the ones on the bridge are stunning! Definitely my favorites.

Anonymous 6:06 PM  

Absolutely amazing shots. My favorites are the ones on the bridge, and the one of the bride that looks like a 1940's Hollywood photo. The pictures of the bridal bouquet are incredible. The colors are gorgeous. Gorgeous couple!

Veronica 6:30 PM  

WOW! I live in Tucson and someone I know in Kansas told me to check out this wedding! I had never heard of Pangburn Photography before, and my friend thought I was crazy that I hadn't. These are totally awesome pictures! I love the bride and groom sitting (B&W) on the ground! And those flower girls! I think that's the cutest picture I've ever seen!

Anonymous 5:14 PM  

Love that pic of the bride coming in to the church - like you say, so cinematic! The groomsmen are HOT, too! Just beautiful shots in every picture & such a gorgeous couple, too!

Jane L. 7:31 PM  

I work with a family member of the bride, and enjoyed looking at these so much. Tubac is beautiful, and the couple look so happy! I love the shots on the bridge, and the black and white ones.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP