Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Organization is awesome...

And I am horrible at it....

It's true. God has blessed me with the most stupid personality on the planet, a type A personality that hates to clean but can't function in a messy space. My brian just doesn't process right if I'm surrounded by clutter. How stupid is that!? You would think that I would LOVE cleaning and organizing because of this, but I don't, I loathe it. In fact, and I'm not sure I should admit this, but I have gone shopping for new clothes rather than do laundry.... isn't that horrid!? So, since it was one of my new years resolutions to try and keep my house cleaner this year, Joey and I are slowly but surely trying to organize the heck out of the house to try and make this a bit easier for us to keep up with. I have to say, it's amazing what a few shelving units can do to tidy up a garage! I mean.... heck... we might actually be able to park a car in ours if we add just a couple more! What a thought that would be!!!! Yesterday he installed some new shelves in my office, and I can actually find things now... lol... what in the world will I ever do with all the time I'll save not having to try to find things!?

Well for starters today I am blogging :) Here's just a few shots from a fun headshot session we did a couple weeks ago for a friend of ours :)


1 comments:

Anonymous 6:26 PM  

: )

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP