Thursday, January 27, 2011

Melissa + Toby: Married

Over the course of time that we got to be a part of Melissa and Toby's life Joey and I have grown to love them more and more. They are two of the sweetest most genuine people, who also happen to have a shared love of salsa dancing and video games :) I was so excited when their big day came around and I got to meet their amazing group of friends and family. Here are just a few of my favorite images from their beautiful day:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to get a little obsessed with using my macro lens on detail photos... it's so fun!



Ok so don't her eyelashes look AMAZING!!!! They are temporary eyelash extensions... and I am in love. I am so telling every singe one of my brides from now on to get these. They just look so much more natural than most false eyelashes I seriously couldn't even tell they weren't her real eyelashes. If you are in Tucson Melissa did her's at Looks Lashes.


Ah purple shoes... how I love you! :)




Melissa and Toby decided to do a first look so that they could get a bunch of their photos out of the way before the ceremony, I love this photo from right after their meeting...


But since it was still pretty early in the day and the sun outside was gross still we had some fun walking around the resort, I love these two images, Melissa and Toby were awesome models!




See... I told you the sun was bright outside!


After photos we headed over to the ceremony...




Compared to a lot of churches I photograph in this one had amazing light to shoot with...


How cute is this little guy!? He cracked me up all day...


After the ceremony it was back to the resort for the reception, but I got to snag Melissa and Toby again just for a bit since the sun was WAY better to shoot outside with at this point...


Favorite... I love this one of them :)


I also really like this one...




If only Arizona was like this all the time... I love that hour just prior to sunset...


Favorite #2!!!! Mel you are gorgeous!


Isn't this one sweet?




Reception Time! Can you believe Mel's mom did ALL the flowers for the wedding!? These centerpieces she made were gorgeous!



My favorite detail, the custom cake topper complete with little game controllers! :)


Mr + Mrs!!!



Thank you both for letting us be a part of your amazing day and share it with you!

Reception Location: JW Marriot Starr Pass Resort & Spa

1 comments:

Caelen Weber 4:04 PM  

Nice work Kadie and Joe! Love em. God bless you guys this new year!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP