Thursday, August 07, 2008

• Inspiring Thursdays •

I've been really slaking on this... so this post is a big one...

So as you might have already guessed, I am a lover of fashion photography... especially vintage fashion photography... I love the grace, elegance and glamour of it! I have tons and tons of books at my house filled with old fashion photographs and constantly flip through them for inspiration... I also love collecting old copies of Vouge and cutting out all my favorite ads. After clipping them out I put them all into a notebook filled with all things that inspire me. Here's just a small sampling of the kind of images that I LOVE!!!

IRVING PENN:




NORMAN PARKINSON






JOHN FRENCH


HENRY CLARKE








HORST P. HORST










-------------------------------------------------

Here are a couple online resources for viewing vintage fashion photos...

Horst P Horst
Vintage Fashion Magazines
By Gone Fashion

2 comments:

Brandi 3:59 PM  

So breathtakingly beautiful! Parkinson's are my favorites, particularly that last one.

Anonymous 9:24 AM  

Wow they are inspiring - stunning!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP