Thursday, July 22, 2010

INSPIRING THURSDAYS - Carl Bengtsson

I'm getting really excited to keep up with these inspiring Thursdays, because there are just so many amazing photographers and artists out there that inspire me so much, wether it be for lighting or posing or backgrounds or composition or whatever. So hopefully you've been getting just as inspired as I have by some of these amazing people.

I was bored and poking around the internet one day and happened to stumble upon Carl Bengtsson, I have no clue how to pronounce his name, but I am in love with his work. I love how beautiful and simplistic they are. I pulled out a couple of my favorites to share here with you, but he has TONS of amazing work up on his WEBSITE.






0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP