Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nicole + Jake

Let me start by saying this was one of those weddings where I literally never put down my camera, everywhere I turned there would be more gorgeous little details. I felt like a little kid in a candy store running around and photographing all of them! Everything about this wedding was perfect, everything. Including Nicole and Jake, I knew from the moment I met them that I loved them and it was so amazing to share their wedding with them. Here are just a few of my favorites from their day, it was soooo hard to narrow it down!




















































To see even more images from Nicole and Jake's wedding view the slideshow by clicking HERE!



8 comments:

Anonymous 8:50 PM  

WOW!

It is good to see that you are posting again...

Love you, Duddy

Anonymous 1:00 AM  

i worked at this wedding. one of the prettiest i have ever seen. they were both soo sweet and the pictures were gorgeous

Anonymous 12:27 PM  

Awww!!! Thanks for posting Jake & I! We love you guys so much! You two are some of the best, if not, the best photographers that I have ever worked with. Your photography is a piece of art! Thank you for giving me memories that will last a lifetime! I can't wait to start working on the album with you! xoxo- Jake & Nicole, Miss Arizona 2007

Fonz 12:00 AM  

These photos are awesome!!! Great job!!!

Unknown 4:52 PM  

LOVE KADIE!!!! amazing, beautiful, awesome work!!!! <3

Anonymous 10:14 AM  

Kadie, you are an AMAZING TALENT!
We love you for capturing every moment of such an extraordinary day!I can't get enough of the video slideshow and seem to watch it over & over. I find something new each time that makes me smile, reminisce and bring a tear (or two) to my eye! YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST! Hugs~Jan (M.O.B.)

Miss 8:42 PM  

GORGEOUS!!
gorgeous dress. gorgeous bride. gorgeous bridesmaid dresses. gorgeous details. gorgeous pictures!

=)

Anonymous 1:47 AM  

You rocked this one...amazing slideshow.

-Shaun

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP