Monday, October 04, 2010

Kyla + RJ: Engaged

A couple weeks ago I got an e-mail from one of my past brides Angela Carlon, who you might remember from her wedding + engagement pictures we took a couple years ago. Well she has since started up an event planning business! (she has an AMAZING eye for detail and is doing a fantastic job with it too!) Well, she had a client that she thought would be a great fit for Joey and I and was curious if we would mind coming down to Elgin Arizona with them to shoot their engagement session at a local vineyard. Joey and I, who are always up for getting out of town, jumped at the chance!

Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures from their mini session we did with them.






For all you wine lovers out there, we shot their whole session at Lightning Ridge Cellars, where we also did a little wine tasting afterwards as well. Their wine was AMAZING! I even bought a bottle to take home. They have the cutest little back room you can host events in too inside of their barrel room. I guess in a couple years they are going to be set up to hold weddings out there as well, which I can't wait for. It will be gorgeous!

2 comments:

Angela Carlon 2:37 PM  

Brilliant! You did such an amazing job and never cease to impress me. My sweet clients, Kyla and RJ look so happy=)

Lisa Kretschmann 9:37 AM  

I love, love, love the light and the tall grass.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP