Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eric Scalise • Project 08'

Joey and I had so much fun and TONS of laughter when we took Eric's senior photos a couple of weeks ago. Eric's big brother and I were good friends all through high school so we've known each other for some time. His parents came along for the shoot, which just added to the laughter since his dad is an top notch actor / comedian!

Here are some of my favorite pics from the shoot.







FAVORITE!!!





Eric wanted to pretend to jump off the side of a building in this one:




After the sun went down we had some fun playing with flash and ambient lighting...

We were all sad that Eric forgot his fedora hat for this shot...



We almost got killed getting this pictures, but it was totally worth the end result!






What....??? What is this you say??? Doesn't look like it was that funny?? Well then, may I present the bloopers reel.... I recommend you don't have any liquid in your mouth while looking...






Eric... A.K.A. Don Juan...



or not...



I..... ummm.... really don't know what to say about this one....



This is Eric's dad Jon...



and this is Jon after I told him to think about the fact that his last child would soon be leaving his house!



Eric letting me know there was a train coming while we were shooting on the tracks.... what??? click... click... click....



3 comments:

Anonymous 8:27 PM  

Ooh, I love the night shot of him standing under the two-headed light post! That's awesome!!!

KellytheCulinarian 2:23 PM  

I actually know where some of those are! Nice family portrait, too.

Matthew & Cheyenne Wilson 5:22 PM  

Oh my gosh, that is so ERIC!!! I absolutely love them all. They are even more funny when you know the subject... : )
Kadie, you are doing an absolutely outstanding job on all your photography. You're one of our favorites to keep up on and see what you've been doing.
Did you ever find a photographer for your sister's wedding??
Chey

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP