Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's Up With The Indiana Jones Song???

Since I'm sure several of you are wondering WHY on earth I would have the theme song to Indiana Jones playing on my blog (besides the fact that maybe I really am just that random) I thought I should share why the song has been up. My daddy is one of the best guys I know, and to me he has always been a real life Indiana Jones (that added to the fact that it is his all time favorite movie!) . And right now he is off fighting with the Army, so I'll be playing the song to honor him till he comes home safe and sound :)

Heres a couple pics my Daddy has sent me since he's been gone:





I think this sign he found is hilarious!



Love you dad! Can't wait to see you soon!

1 comments:

Logistics Jim 8:01 AM  

Thanks, Kadie! I love you so much.

It's not the years, its the milage..

I am very proud to call you my daughter.

Duddy

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP