Thursday, April 17, 2008

~ Heather + Nick ~

Wow! Long time no post! I have been a *VERY* busy girl this past month and I am finally getting around to editing all the pictures of the wonderful people I had the honor of photographing in April. The first of which was Heather + Nick! Nick used to work on a ranch in Wilcox, and they decided to do their engagement session out at the ranch. So we all piled in our SUV and headed off to Wilcox. We had a lot of fun wandering around the ranch and finding cool old pieces of equipment and rusty old sheds to photograph around. I think they came out fantastic!!!! I can't wait to photograph their wedding next month! Here are a couple of my favorites for the day:






FAVORITE!!!! Doesn't this scream country boy loves city girl???



Nick and Heather wanted to recreate the painting "American Gothic" and I think we got a fun Kadieized version!!



And just to remind everyone... I do take some normal pictures too!





"No animals were harmed in the creation of this image..."




FAVORITE!!!

1 comments:

Leah 5:29 PM  

Kadie I love the one through the tire and the one with just the feet rocks!!
Loving the pitchfork one too.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP