Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Amy & Austin

I am so excited to finally get to post this wedding up!!! Joey and I had SO much fun with Amy and Austin on their day it was awesome! They decided to get married on Austin's family's ranch and it was so beautiful! Not to mention the awesome stuff they had around to take photos with! But here... let's start with the photos I can talk as we go...

An example of the fun stuff around to take pics with... I love how that old cooler matched the colors in her bouquet!


Amy had two of her family members do her hair and make up for her, here they are double timing things lol...


Doesn't this look like we went on a safari? I'm in love with these...


I <3 make-up photos... :)





Ok so this is probably my all time favorite groomsmen picture ever... that's right I said it... EVER!


Did I mention all the fun stuff/backdrops they had there for photos? Umm yeah it was pretty much amazing...


Oh oh oh... Amy had this beautiful vintage veil that every girl in her family has worn on their wedding day for generations! How awesome a tradition is that? We took a couple of pics with it then switch to another veil to keep this one safe and pristine for the next bride :)


The girls looked awesome and I love the dresses Amy picked out for them to wear!


Here comes the bride... dum dum de dum...


Look how cool their ceremony site was! I am in love with that tree! Can you believer this is usually just a horse pasture!?




Taking communion...


MR. and MRS. Baum!


They were pretty happy about it!


And I know you've already seen this one, but I really like it...


We even got to take some photos with the horses! This is Baywatch... and she wasn't to sure about Amy's big white dress, but we managed to snag a couple fun pics with her...




HOW COOL IS THS!? What an awesome view of the mountains they have. Amy gets gold stars for trudging through horse poo in her wedding duds for this shot!


Are they just the cutest couple!?


LOVE this first shot on the left... and I'm pretty stoked about the one on the right too...


One of the many reasons I love this couple is our shared love of puppies!!! Check out the awesome blinged out collars Charles and Osa had for the wedding!


First dance...


They had such a fun reception, complete with a box of dress up clothes for the guest to play with and take pics!


And then they were off!



But wait....

Stay tuned after Christmas for their amazing Hitched and Haute shoot... here's just a little sneak peak...

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:40 PM  

Love these pictures. The lighting is incredible!!!! You are an amazing photographer.

Mike Richards 5:53 PM  

WOW! I really don't have much else to say but Wow, these are amazing! I so LOVE your style!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP