Monday, December 01, 2008

Kasie And Ryan are Hitched + Haute!

A while back I had the chance to go out with my sis and her hubby and do a Hitched and Haute shoot with them in Sedona. And I just realized I never posted up any of the photos we got! Which is weird because they came out AWESOME! I am so proud of these! I suppose it helped that my lil sis is gorgeous :)

(oh and it's sorta top secret but we have an educational video in the works that is going to tell you just how we captured some of these images... but shhh... don't tell anybody! I'll reveal more at a later date lol)









1 comments:

Anonymous 11:12 AM  

oh kadie! these are beautiful! the processing is unbelievable and the location is breathtaking! one beautiful bride!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP