Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hilary + Justin • Engaged

Joey and I had so much fun hanging out with Hilary and Justin the other day, I'm so stoked for their wedding next year. I can't wait!

Ok on with the photos!

We started off downtown...




Love this one...


She has beautiful eyes...




So I almost got hit by a car to get this one... but it was totally worth the shot!


Love these!


Then we took a trip down to the University...






We found this awesome building with cool colored glass to take photos with...


Love it!


Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous 11:31 AM  

Wonderful! I am always drawn by the warm and saturated colors in your work. You also always have the best, best, best locations. Having a gorgeous couple to work with doesn't hurt either!

Leah Simmers 9:23 PM  

there is something crazy cool about the last one

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP