Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Us!

So remember that photo I showed you I took of Casia and her hubby Eric (you know the crazy one with their feet in the tires), well this past weekend Casia took some photos of Joey and I!  It was fun to be on the other side of the camera for a change.  Although I think the two of us (more so Joe) are quite a handful and get easily sidetracked acting goofy lol... But we had a lot of fun taking pics and getting to dress up.  Here's one of my favorites from the shoot (I know you can't see our faces but I promise it's us.. lol)  I'll post up more later.  You can check out the rest of Casia's awesome work at her website: www.purplenickel.com



Lol ignore my logo on this pic, since obviously I didn't take it lol... All credit goes to the awesome Casia :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP