Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jayme + Josh Are Married!

I'm so excited to share these pics with everybody finally! I have been working hard on them! Jayme and Josh were one of the sweetest coolest couples ever, they were a ton of fun to photograph. And even though we had never met in person before their wedding day (They live in Washington and had thier wedding here is AZ since most of the family lives here) I immediately felt like we could have been best friends forever. Here are some of my fav photos from there awesome wedding!



Jayme has the most awesome smile...


The black feathers in her bouquet were gorgeous!






I knew when I saw these cufflinks that it was going to be a fun day!


Jayme and Josh saw each other before hand so we had TONS of time to grab some great photos.




There is no doubt that these two are going to produce some pretty dang good looking kids someday!


The Bling...


LOVE the sun flare in that second photo!




We had some awesome light to work with that day


The girls decided they wanted a serious photo too...


it didn't last long...


Then it was on to business




Yeah we're married!


Check out their awesome cake topper!


Shutter shades first dance... have I mentioned I had fun at this wedding?


Love this photo of Josh dancing with his mom...


Ok I usually don't do crazy photos, but this one I really liked for some reason, I love the sense of crazy movement in it...


Thank you two so much for letting me be there to photograph your big day! You were amazing!

1 comments:

Brandi 7:47 PM  

Beautiful job Kadie! Looks like a lot of fun.

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP