Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aaron + Megan

Joey and I had so much fun road tripping to Bisbee with Aaron and Megan. And I'm glad they were up for the trip because I AM IN LOVE with the photos we got there for them. I'm so excited for their wedding in March!

First we made a quick stop in the teeny town of St. David on the way there to take some pics with these really cool old tractors..


How cool is that!?


When we got to Bisbee we started out with some snuggle time in this cool field of yellow flowers.


We like snuggle time...


And feet...


ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I mean come on we don't get this kind of greenery in Tucson, TOTALLY worth the trip...




Aaron and Megan love football so we played a little catch while we were there...


Check out this awesome door we found! Aren't they just the cutest couple!?


LOVE THIS!


And this!


BUT THIS IS MY FAVORITE!


I told them to practice their first dance and I don't think this is quite what Megan had in mind...


More fun doors...


Then on the way home we also made a quick stop in Tombstone to grab some photos with the trains, how fun is this!?


LOVE THIS ONE TOO!


And of course it wouldn't be a Pangburn Photography engagement session without my favorite pose ever lol...

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:40 PM  

Gorgeous shots Kadie! Love the vignetting on the train shot!

Purple Nickel Studio 9:46 PM  

My favorites are the football tossing and the running across the street shots! Way fun. Great couple too...their totally 'IN LOVE'.

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP