Friday, November 14, 2008

SNEAK PEAK - Casia + Eric

I felt in a very bloggy mood today so I thought I'd share just one more with everybody! I got the opportunity to shoot some fun pics of another great photog in town and her hubby yesterday and we had a super fun shoot. It'll be a while before I end up being able to finally get around to these since I've already got a lot on my plate right now. So I just wanted to share one with you because for some reason every time I look at it, it make me happy...lol! Hope you enjoy!

Oh and don't forget to check out Casia's amazing website here: www.purplenickel.com

3 comments:

Purple Nickel Studio 1:26 PM  

Ha...funny we both chose this one to showcase first. Photogs must think alike! We have so many to choose from I don't know how were gonna do it! Thanks again Kadie. Can't wait for your shoot!

Leah Simmers 1:30 PM  

ooh lucky girl!!

liz song mandell 9:51 AM  

this is a great capture. the composition.framing.etc. :)
enjoying your work.

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP